HOW TO GET THE BEST OUT OF YOUR PROGRAM
EXCLUSIVE TO CLIENTS OF INCENTIVE SOLUTIONS!
TUESDAY, 12TH NOVEMBER 2019
The Workshop on How To Get The Best Out Of Your Program is an interactive, 1-day seminar designed to provide an indepth assessment of the strategic principles and best practices which govern best customer and loyalty program designs. Through a combination of lecture, discussion and specific loyalty evaluation tools, this workshop seeks to expand the participant’s knowledge and understanding of the available techniques used around the world by loyalty and relationship marketing professionals. The workshop is intended for senior level marketing and loyalty program decision-makers in both consumer and B2B markets, including those agencies and service providers who support client loyalty programs.
When and Where
Date: Tuesday, 12th November 2019
Venue: Eden Park, Auckland, New Zealand
|8:30 - 9:00||Registration|
|9:00 - 10:40||Session 1|
|10:40 - 11:00||Break|
|11:00 - 12:30||Session 2|
|12:30 - 1:30||Lunch break|
|1:30 - 3:10||Session 3|
|3:10 - 3:30||Break|
|3:30 - 3:50||Session 4|
All attendees are invited to an on-site post seminar social event withcomplimentary beer, wine and nibbles.
Great networking opportunity!
BEST PRACTICES IN LOYALTY MARKETING
- This session provides a complete overview of the strategic principles and foundations of all loyalty marketing.
- You will learn about the fundamentals of loyalty program design and the best practices associated with each stage of the process.
- Special emphasis will be placed on the core elements required for a successful loyalty program and why they are critical.
- You will leave this session with a firm understanding of the required building blocks and have a complete blueprint for the design of a successful loyalty marketing initiative.
- Learn the fundamentals of customer segmentation within a loyalty program context.
- You will also receive an introduction to fundamental loyalty analytical topics such as RFM scoring, attrition modeling, customer lifetime value, and other key topics.
- You will leave this session with a thorough understanding of how customer segmentation is a critical component of a customer loyalty strategy, and how to incorporate basic analytical assumptions into program design and financial modeling
- The Loyalty Academy commissioned a panel of global experts from 14 different countries, including New Zealand and Australia, to assess the primary causes of program ineffectiveness and outright failure.
- The top 10 reasons and their underlying dynamics will be shared in this interactive session
- This session provides insights into the macro-trends in technology, market forces, demographics, regulatory forces, and economics shaping the global customer loyalty industry.
- You will leave with an understanding of how current forces can and will impact the future of our industry and their your loyalty strategy
About Your Facilitator
Mr. Capizzi is a Partner in the global Customer Strategy Network and serves as the Dean of the Loyalty Academy. He is the most accomplished educational professional in the loyalty industry - over 1,000 students, in more than 10 countries, in-person and on-line, author, speaker, thought leader plus a member of the adjunct faculty in Marketing at five different US universities. He is an original faculty member of the Oxford University (UK) Loyalty Marketing Workshop for professionals. He has on-the-ground experience working in both Australia and New Zealand and he continues to operate a global loyalty marketing consulting practice at Marketing Strategists LLC.
Mr. Capizzi holds a BBA Marketing from the University of Cincinnati and an MA, Media from New York University.
About The Loyalty AcademyThe Loyalty Academy offers the world's first formalised educational and training curriculum for customer loyalty professionals and marketers of all stripes. Whether you're just joining a loyalty team for the first time and need a solid education in customer loyalty theory and practice, or whether you're a seasoned professional looking to refresh your skills, the Loyalty Academy can help. We offer loyalty education by loyalty marketers, for loyalty marketers.
The Loyalty Academy, a product of the Wise Marketer Group, is the premiere global education and membership organisation for loyalty marketing practitioners. The Loyalty Academy offers certification for loyalty marketing professionals via online, in-person, and customized in-house educational workshops and seminars. The Loyalty Academy also offers membership options that provide free access to loyalty marketing publications and tools, discounted tuition fees, and discounted registration to the annual Loyalty Academy conference in the US.
The Loyalty Academy offers a full professional education program for marketers that culminates in the distinction of becoming a Certified Loyalty Marketing Professional (CLMP™) upon successful completion of the requirements. Certification bestows upon the recipient the right to use the letters CLMP next to the individual's name, the recipient inclusion in the annual alumni listing, and a framed diploma. Certification requires the completion of 15 units of study from the CLMP coursework over a period not to exceed 3 years. Go to the Loyalty Academy to register for futures courses to earn the additional 5 units to complete your CLMP accreditation.